Tourniquet gen2 - DNIPRO
For first aid kits in medical institutions, ambulances, derivative conditions, during military operations, in daily life, emergency situations and other extreme situations to stop upper and lower limb critical bleeding.
The hemostatic tourniquet is composed of:
- Metal buckle with notch for secure tape attachment
- External and internal webbing in synthetic fiber
- Metal stop (turn) lock capable of withstanding extreme loads
- Platform with a hard but bendable plastic clip
- Upper synthetic fiber Velcro, which retains information on when the tourniquet is applied
- Synthetic fiber Velcro fastener, which allows the harness to be firmly fixed in the desired position.