Protect your premium 18650 and 18350 batteries while keeping them immediately accessible, with the CellVault-18.
High-end batteries require protection from physical and environmental damage, but must remain accessible for advanced tactical lights to operate at full power. The CellVault-18 takes removable battery storage to the next level with new features like side windows that help you check equipment status, a metal locking latch, and waterproof dual-layer construction.
- Unlock the bottom latch and open the CellVault-18.
- Bend the latch flat to reduce the profile.
- Insert the rigid leg into the MOLLE/PALS webbing.
- Unfold the latch 90 degrees.
- Verify that the foam damper is on the bottom of the CellVault-18 tube.
- Insert the battery (or batteries) with the positive (+) terminal towards the bottom foam.
- Close the tube and latch, making sure no material is stuck in the tube/cap interface.
Holds 1 18650 or 2 18350 rechargeable batteries
Waterproof O-ring rated IPX7 to 2 meters for over 30 minutes
Folding metal latch for easy installation and positive fastening
Silicone foam damper/silencer
Clear side windows allow gear status to be checked
Slim profile: less than 1 MOLLE/PALS column wide for easy integration into existing gear setups
Designed and made in the USA
Looking for premium storage solutions for CR123 or alkaline batteries? Discover the original CellVault and its big brother, the CellVault XL.