The original and still the most effective way to keep your batteries and critical gear safe, dry and accessible.
The CellVault protects batteries and other critical equipment while keeping them accessible and organized. The integrated strap clip allows you to access the contents of the CellVault without removing it, or you can quickly detach it for more control.
The CellVault attaches easily to MOLLE, webbing, and straps, and features loops at both ends, for more attachment options. It features a slim vertical profile that uses less than 1 MOLLE, giving you more room for other gear, including first aid kits, ammo, and tools.
The slightly thinner diameter of the CellVault can keep the CR123 batteries on the bottom of the CellVault secure even when the one is reversed. Simply squeeze the sides of the tube to release the CR-123s in the middle or bottom of the CellVault.
The exterior is water-resistant, dust-resistant, and the CellVault's durability keeps your essentials safe and accessible, allowing you to be prepared for whatever comes your way.
A CellVault can store:
• Three CR123 batteries
• Four AAA batteries
• Two AA batteries
• Small survival gear such as matches, hooks and thread, light stick, iodine tablets, compass and lip balm
• First aid equipment including haemostatic clotting agents, tweezers and bandages
• Consumables* such as medicine, instant coffee sachets, electrolyte powder, sweets
• Emergency money and a USB key
• Cigars / cigarettes / chewing tobacco
* If you plan to store consumables (medicines, snacks) in the CellVault, wash it thoroughly and consider using a plastic food bag. A test tube or bottle brush can be used to clean it. The CellVault is made with food-safe thermoformed plastic.
The CellVault is not designed to be waterproof for prolonged submersion; it is not designed for diving. Users should check the CellVault's lip and O-ring for any debris or wear that may prevent it from sealing over time.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Looking for a double-width version, to store 18650s? Try the CellVault XL. Looking for a narrow version that fits 18650, 18350 rechargeable or is more waterproof? Try the CellVault-18.
The Thyrm CellVault, CellVault XL and CellVault-18 are waterproof and removable gear solutions. They were designed for battery storage, but can store many things in their food plastic, including survival gear and medicine.
The CellVault is available in two sizes:
CellVault is the original size, designed specifically for CR123s, but is also suitable for AAA and AA alkaline batteries.
CellVault XL is twice the original size, offering many more storage options for CR123, AAA and AA, but also fits two 18650s.
CellVault-18 was specifically designed to fit 18650 and 18350 rechargeables, as well as smaller batteries.