Discover the CellVault XL, big brother of the original CellVault. It has twice the storage capacity of the original CellVault, and can safely store larger hardware and batteries such as dual 18650s.
The CellVault XL is the larger version of the CellVault. Like the original CellVault, it protects batteries and other critical equipment while keeping it accessible and organized. The integrated strap clip allows you to access the contents of the CellVault without detaching it, or you can quickly remove it for more control. The CellVault XL has twice the capacity of the original CellVault, with a removable interior divider.
The CellVault XL easily attaches to MOLLE, webbing, and straps, and features lanyard loops at both ends, for more attachment options. It features a slim vertical profile that utilizes 1 MOLLE webbing column, giving you more room for other gear including first aid kits, ammo and tools.
The CellVault XL's internal divider can keep the CellVault XL's CR123 batteries safe even when the CellVault XL is inverted. Simply squeeze the front and back of the tube to release the CR123s into the CellVault XL.
The CellVault's water-, dust- and durability-resistant exterior keeps your essentials safe and accessible, helping you be prepared for whatever comes your way.
A CellVault XL can store:
• Two 18650 batteries (with CellVault XL separator removed)
• Four AA batteries
• Six CR123 batteries
• Eight AAA batteries
• Small survival gear like lighters, hooks and line, light stick, compass and lip balm
• First aid equipment including haemostatic clotting agents, tweezers and bandages
• Consumables* such as medicine, instant coffee sachets, electrolyte powder, sweets
• Valuables such as emergency cash, USB flash drive and keys
• Cigars / cigarettes / chewing tobacco
• Sewing kit
Consider using a different color of CellVault XL to hold different equipment. We designed our Clear-Red CellVault XL with its red lid and hinge to be perfect for first aid supplies, for example.
* If you plan to store consumables (medicines, snacks) in the CellVault, wash it thoroughly and consider using a plastic food bag. A test tube or bottle brush can be used to clean it. The CellVault is made with food-safe thermoformed plastic.
The CellVault is not designed to be waterproof for prolonged submersion; it is not designed for diving. Users should check the CellVault's lip and O-ring for any debris or wear that may prevent it from sealing over time.
Looking for a smaller, more waterproof version that fits 18650s? Try CellVault-18 rechargeable battery storage.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.