Shelter gloves are intended for tactical & recreational use in a wide range of situations requiring high mobility, and they offer protection against wind, rain and cold.
- 100% waterproof and windproof
- Breathable ultra-thin PU membrane
- Extremely flexible and fitted
- Extremely durable outer layer
- Silicone print on the palm to optimize grip
Inner liner in anti-bacterial Merino wool
They can also be used for precision work, outdoors...
- The high resistance to abrasion is one of the main characteristics in the face of mechanical risks. A selection of the right materials provides sufficient protection against chafing without compromising dexterity and comfort.
- Finger sensitivity and dexterity are 2 major challenges when designing gloves.
- In many everyday situations, cut protection is essential.
Knife attacks, interventions in extreme situations, the risk of being cut by broken glass, etc. require suitable protection with carefully selected materials such as para-aramid or HPPE fabrics and specifically designed technologies (for example with metal or ceramic mesh).
The CPN tactile range offers protection against high-risk cuts in a wide range of situations (Police, prison control, security).
- What is said about cut protection also applies to a large extent to puncture and needle protection, although the two dangerous situations should not be confused.
The heat resistance characteristics are covered by the EN 407 and EN 659 standards, requiring excellent protection against contact heat, convective or radiant, and other risks related to fire or heat in general.
MoG continues to research the latest fabrics to design gloves that withstand the fiercest conditions.
- Performing in (unusually) cold situations requires proper hand protection without compromising fine motor skills as much as possible.