2ndSkin is a versatile glove, usable by police forces, security, customs, defense, and more...
This tactical glove actually feels like a second skin due to its narrow design. What is interesting with 2ndSkin?
- The use of fine goat leather and the specific construction of the fingers offer maximum dexterity. The leather is impermeable to liquids, which prevents blood, sweat, urine, etc. to seep into the glove.
- Reinforcement of the "crotch" between index finger and thumb makes the glove more durable when handling (e.g. reloading) weapons.
- The specific design of the index allows ideal control of the weapon and offers extremely high digging precision.
- Additionally, this glove features Level 4 cut protection in the palm, and the heat-resistant, flame-retardant lining prevents burns.
- Neoprene knuckle protection and a short cuff with a cutout for watches increase wearing comfort.
These characteristics make the 2ndSkin a hybrid solution for handling weapons, for search practices or for easy use of communication devices.
Protective reinforcement of the metacarpals for protection against shocks
U-shaped finger construction for ultra fine dexterity
Seamless index finger design for precision
Cut resistant Kevlar lining