The Streamlight TLR-1 HL Long gun kit tactical flashlight has a light intensity of 1000 lumens and a lifespan of 50,000 hours. It is ideal for use on most rifles with a Picatinny rail. It installs in seconds.
This Streamlight TLR-1 HL lamp has the particularity of being fitted with large-head screws for hand tightening, a switch on the rear cover, a remote control with pressure switch mounting clips, 2 3V batteries CR123A lithium and a 1913 Picatinny rail adapter.
In addition to LED lighting, this model also has a strobe mode. The body of the TLR-1 HL is made of sturdy aluminum and is water, shock and dust resistant. An ambidextrous On-Off switch offers the selection of two modes: LED lighting only, strobe.
Strong points :
- Ambidextrous On-Off switch,
- Activation of the strobe mode by double pulse,
- Remote switch,
- Remote control door,
- Pulse or continuous ignition,
- Secure one-handed attachment,
- Compatible with a very large number of weapons,
- Installs directly on Picatinny type rails (MIL-STD-1913),
- Design resistant to impacts and tested in shooting conditions,
- IPX7 immersion proof.
- Bulb: C4 LED,
- Light intensity: 1000 Lumens,
- Brightness distance: 283 meters,
- Battery life: 1.25 hours,
- Batteries: 2 x CR123A (Included),
- Materials: Machined aluminum (6000 Series) with anodized finish,
- Operating ranges: -40°C to 50°C,
- Length: 8.6cm,
- Weight: 120g,
- Black color.
- Large head screws for hand tightening,
- Switch on rear door,
- Remote control with pressure switch mounting clips,
- 2 3V CR123A lithium batteries,
- A 1913 Picatinny rail adapter.