Red Dot Micro T2 - Aimpoint
Designed by AimPoint , the Micro T2 red dot sight is the result of years of research and development.
Very light, its resistance has been improved and the sharpness of the viewfinder increased, including with the use of a magnifier or a night vision system.
Generally used on assault rifles, it will also adapt to any other type of weapon requiring a robust and compact light red dot.
The red dot AimPoint Micro T2 has 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings, including an extra-bright setting.
Model with low mounting.
- Advanced optical lens for improved light transmission
- Front and rear flip-up included
- Reinforced protection of adjustment turrets
- Magnification: 1X without parallax
- Compatible with any generation of night vision system
- Mounting on Picatinny base or compatible
- ACET technology: autonomy of 50,000 hours with a battery
- Anti-reflective finish
- Water resistant to 25m
- Can be used with a magnifier
- Unlimited field of view
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission
- Light source: LED type
- MOA red dot size: 2
- Parallax: N/A
- Eye relief: unlimited
- Compactible night vision: yes
- Magnification: X1 (none)
- Battery: lithium (type CR2032)
- Autonomy: 50,000h
- Housing material: high-strength extruded aluminum
- Cover color: black
- Finish: hard anodized
- Mounting Method: Picatinny
- Temperature: from -45°C to +71°C
- Water resistance: 25 meters
- Radioactive components: N/A
- Length: 68mm
- Width / height (without mount): 41 x 36mm
- Width / high (with mounting): 62 x 41mm
- Optical weight only: 96gr
- Optical weight with support: 139gr