Decarbonizing spray 177 ml BREAKTHROUGH®
Carbon Pro is a water-based, ammonia-free cleaner that removes heavy carbon and lead deposits. Using a proprietary blend of chemical surfactants and detergents, Carbon Pro works effectively to neutralize all corrosive residue preventing rust and corrosion from damaging without etching or damaging the steel surface of the barrel. Free of harmful fumes and hazardous chemicals, Carbo Pro is a safe and effective choice when it comes to removing stubborn carbon and lead buildup and cleaning your firearm bore.
- Removes carbon and lead deposits
- Allows you to clean the bore
- Reduces cleaning time and frequency between cleanings
- No petroleum or ammonia
- Short term rust and corrosion prevention
- 100% Biodegradable
- Virtually odorless
- Made in the USA
- 6 oz spray bottle format = 177 ml
- Meets standards (MIL-PRF-63460F - Type B)
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 24cm
- Weight: 187g
- Spray the product into the barrel and the dirty parts. Leave on for 15 to 30 minutes
- Thoroughly clean the weapon, add a little product if necessary to facilitate cleaning
- Once the weapon and the barrel are completely dry, add a drop of product to the friction parts such as the breech slide, barrel ramp, etc...
BENEFITS OF BREAKTHROUGH® PRODUCTS:
- Breakthrough® Military Grade Solvent is odorless, non-staining, totally eliminates fouling, and completely evaporates, leaving no residue. Its pH is completely neutral, which causes no damage to the wood, metal, plastic, polymer, cerakote or water-transfer parts of your firearm. Additionally, unlike conventional solvents, Breakthrough Military Grade Solvent has a flash point of 65°C and is therefore considered non-flammable. The effectiveness of Breakthrough Solvent is unmatched, drastically reducing cleaning time while consuming less product.
- Battle Born oils are a blend of the highest quality synthetic oils available, treated with the most effective extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, anti-oxidants, anti-foam and anti-wear additives. This unique combination ensures the maximum lubrication of firearms and their protection in extreme environmental conditions. It is a multi-service lubricant and protector for extended service under high and low temperature conditions. Suitable for use on all metal, plastic and polymer parts. Ideal for use on firearms, knives, bows and even fishing reels.
- Battle Born Grease is among the most advanced lubricant technology. It's versatile, premium quality, synthetic Battle Born Grease is part of the most advanced lubricant technology. It is a versatile, premium quality, synthetic grease fortified with sub-micron sized PTFE. This grease is blended with a base of pure synthetic oils, additives and shear stable thickeners to provide maximum firearm protection in extremely high and low temperatures. Usable in a wide temperature range (from -60°C to + 260°C)
- Breakthrough products are non-flammable despite its chemical components. Indeed, a product is considered flammable if its flash point is below 55°C. The flash point of Breakthrough products is 65°C (150°F), which is 12°C above US military standard (Mil-Spec) requirements.
- The freezing point of Breakthrough products is not known at this time. They have been tested at -120°C (-190°F) without freezing.
- Breakthrough products have no expiry date and have an unlimited lifespan.