The SwitchBack® DF adds a multi-function ring and rugged pocket clip to your tactical flashlight.
It mounts securely between the taillight cap and body, providing a consistent gripping index when deploying from a pouch or pocket, and improves ergonomics when gripping or using at the shot.
The SwitchBack® DF is the next evolution of the innovative "SwitchBack Flashlight Ring" product line, incorporating new features and improvements based on thousands of hours of use by our subject matter experts and customers.
The SwitchBack DF mounts between the tailcap and the body of your lamp, making it safe regardless of shocks, humidity and temperature changes.
SwitchBacks can be used with handguns or long guns, allowing the user to:
• Reliably deploy and index a flashlight from pockets and pouches, using the SwitchBack's rigid but removable retention ring.
• Pulling using a natural two-handed grip (the SwitchBack technique).
• Employ all traditional low light techniques such as Neck Index, Modified FBI and Harries.
• Conserve light positively when drawing a firearm, reloading and correcting a misfire.
The SwitchBack DF also allows for quick deployment and better retention during many activities such as climbing, hiking, car and home maintenance, and self-defense.
New for SwitchBack DF:
• A ring which releases under strong force / torque, but which can be reclassified.
• A stronger pocket clip that also works with MOLLE/PALS webbing.
• A pocket clip position that allows for a slightly deeper carry than the SwitchBack® Large (original).
• A tubular part cut lower to allow grip on both sides of the rear cap during installation.
• Larger thumb rest with release features.
• Small crushed ribs on the lip of the SwitchBack DF that create a custom fit over a wider range of lamps.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.